ISSN 2277 260X
International Journal of
Higher Education and Research
- ►▼ 2017 (11)
- ►▼ 07.08 - 13.08 (1)
- ►▼ 24.07 - 30.07 (2)
- ►▼ 17.07 - 23.07 (1)
- ►▼ 10.07 - 16.07 (1)
- ►▼ 22.05 - 28.05 (2)
- ►▼ 13.03 - 19.03 (1)
- ►▼ 13.02 - 19.02 (1)
- ►▼ 16.01 - 22.01 (2)
- ►▼ 2016 (27)
- ►▼ 26.12 - 01.01 (1)
- ►▼ 19.12 - 25.12 (6)
- टुकड़ा कागज़ का : लघुता में विराटता - वीरेंद्र आस्तिक
- Abnish Singh Chauhan
- Speeches of Swami Vivekananda and Subhash Chandra Bose: A Comparative Study by Abnish Singh Chauhan
- William Shakespeare: King Lear by Abnish Singh Chauhan
- The Fictional World of Arun Joshi: Paradigm Shift in Values by Abnish Singh Chauhan
- Brajbhushan Singh Gautam Anurag’s Burns Within by Abnish Singh Chauhan
- ►▼ 21.11 - 27.11 (2)
- ►▼ 07.11 - 13.11 (3)
- ►▼ 17.10 - 23.10 (9)
- Buddhinath Mishra Ki Rachnadharmita - Abnish Singh Chauhan
- बुद्धिनाथ मिश्र की रचनाधर्मिता - अवनीश सिंह चौहान
- B S G Anurag's BURNS WITHIN - Abnish Singh Chauhan
- Tukda Kagaz Ka - Abnish Singh Chauhan
- टुकड़ा कागज़ का - अवनीश सिंह चौहान
- Vedic Vadmaya Mein Vigyan Aur Prodhyogiki - Priyanka Chauhan
- Vedic Vangmaya Mein Vigyan Aur Prodhyogiki - Priyanka Chauhan
- वैदिक वाड्मय में विज्ञान और प्रौद्योगिकी - प्रियंका चौहान
- Functional English by Abnish Singh Chauhan
- ►▼ 26.09 - 02.10 (4)
- ►▼ 25.07 - 31.07 (1)
- ►▼ 18.01 - 24.01 (1)
- ►▼ 2012 (2)
Friday, 20. January 2017 - 11:49 Uhr
The new Issue of Creation and Criticism (Issue 04, Jan 2017) is now live and can be viewed at www.creationandcriticism.com.
The issue besides the usual sections, has a special focus on: Indian Poetry in English reflecting a “rich collection” of interview, literary articles, research papers, book reviews and poems by as many as 24 poets from all over the country.
The interview section covers an interesting conversation with D C Chambial, an esteemed poet and editor, by Editor-in-Chief Dr Sudhir K Arora.
Under Literary Articles, renowned author Prof Satish Kumar, poet & critic Dr Shaleen Kumar Singh and Editor-in-Chief Dr Sudhir K Arora not only present the survey of Indian Poetry in English but also underline the contribution of 'young and old' poets of the Contemporary Indian English Poetry.
The next section contains 4 well-written research papers – Imagery in Shiv K Kumar’s Where have the Dead Gone? and Jayanta Mahapatra’s Hesitant Light by C L Khatri, Poetic Representations: Cultural Differences in Hindi and English Reading R. K. Singh’s Poetry Through Translation by Varsha Singh, A Study in Imagery of Swami Vivekananda’s Poetry by Vishesh Kumar Pandey and Indianness in Kamala Das’s ‘The Old Playhouse’ and ‘Composition’ by Mansha-Ashraf.
There are Reviews of 5 interesting books – Cultural and Philosophical Reflections in Indian Poetry in English in Five Volumes by Sudhir K Arora. (Reviewed by P C K Prem), For You To Decide by C L Khatri (Reviewed by Sandhya Saxena), Poetry Today by Pronab Kumar Majumder (Rev. by Madhubala Saxena), Songs of Love: A Celebration by P K Padhy
and Ashes and Embers by Madan G Gandhi (Rev. by Sudhir K Arora).
And please don’t miss the compulsive poetic delight in the following section- Poetry - with a tribute to Late Premananda Panda:
C L Khatri
D C Chambial
I K Sharma
K V Raghupati
O P Arora
P C K Prem
P G Rama Rao
P K Panda
R C Shukla
R K Bhushan
R K Singh
Susheel K Sharma
Syed Ali Hamid
Our forthcoming Issue (April 2017) also has equally promising features. Please visit the 'Call for Papers' page for details; your contributions are most welcome.
And let us reiterate our request: before sending your work please follow the guidelines given in ‘Submission.’ If you still have any question, you may please ask me or the editors concerned.
As ever, we do value your advices and responses. Please take some time off, on and off, to traverse the contents.
Abnish (Managing Editor)
Tags: e-journal Criticism Creation India Poetry